Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BLUE LOBSTER

A customer asked me about a sneaker called Blue Lobster. I told him the Lobsters came out last year. ANyway I decided to search it a bit and this is what I came up with. Thought I would share it with you. I got pinched by a couple of these bastards over 10 years ago in CAPE COD. I was coming in from surfing and a couple of these clamped on my toes. I jumped back on my board and paddled in to shore. One of them actually was still on my foot when i made it to shore. Im really glad lifeguards were there to fix me up. Not sure why I posted this but enjoy! Here is a blog about it. Blue Lobster Here is a video.

3 comments:

jake aka the customer said...

http://forums.n-sb.org/index.php?showtopic=153296 i think this should help

Anonymous said...

they're only being released @ the store that created them on june 20th. no one knows more than that. 200 pairs @ $250 a pop that are being raffled off. no point in asking any store but the one in boston if they're getting them.

Anonymous said...

lmao blue lobsterrrrrrrs dey r way fresher then the lobsters in my opinion like odeeeee